MEXICO CITY (AP) – Tens of thousands of people crowded the Mexican capital’s main avenue on Sunday to protest President Andrés Manuel López Obrador’s proposal to overhaul the country’s electoral authority in the largest demonstration against one of the efforts of the president during his nearly four years in office.
The massive turnout was a stark rebuke to the president’s claim that criticism comes only from a relatively small elite opposition.
- Eversource’s CEO says winter in CT will include expensive electricity bills
- Connecticut retires late to reach the top of Massachusetts Football 27-10
- Alex Jones has ordered the families in Sandy Hook to pay $ 473 million more
- Okafor’s road to success From Malawi to Storrs
- Alex Jones ordered another $473 million to be paid to Sandy Hook families
- Connecticut runners, teams in 2022 meet in the New England Cross Country.
- Strong first half pushes #21/25 women’s circle past Eastern Connecticut State, 77-69
- Energy analyst David Rewcastle of Connecticut was the subject of an exclusive interview
- Here’s how you can help Connecticut stay warm this winter
- Toronto is a sexy city: Candace Bushnell, author of ‘Sex and the City’